Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zaavi want a non existant DVD returned???

Options
  • 15-01-2010 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

I ordered a DVD boxset from Zaavi in December which arrived a few weeks later. However, I received a letter from Zaavi today stating that they had sent a duplicate copy of this boxset to me as well and could I return it using the "Freepost" label attached to the letter. I emailed them stating that I have not received any duplicate of this order but they inisist that it was posted to me.

So how do I stop them from charging me twice for an item I neither ordered or received?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

They shouldn't charge you for it, but if they do then report it to your bank as a fraudulent charge.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Unless it was posted via registered mail they have no way of confirming as fact that you received it and saying you received it is pure speculation.

If they attempt to charge you report them as a fraudulent charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Well i orderd Fallout 3 GOTY edition on PS3 in their sale before xmas. It never showned up so i wouldn put too much confidence in their mailing policy.

In fairness they did replace it (but that hasnt arrived either yet :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Without proof of delivery, they cannot charge you for it. Simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PacManFan

Didn't happen to be World at War, was it? Many other Boardies got an email saying they were mistakenly sent a duplicate copy and were requested to send it back whenever it arrived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

DVD box set probably not a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭lostprophetsie

Well i orderd Fallout 3 GOTY edition on PS3 in their sale before xmas. It never showned up so i wouldn put too much confidence in their mailing policy.

In fairness they did replace it (but that hasnt arrived either yet :D)

Ordered this too and PES 2010 on 28th Nov, Fallout came after a week PES 2010 took over 5 weeks in this time I contacted them and they have said they sent a replacement but original posted in November is what I ended up with so you may still get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PacManFan

Pushtrak wrote: »
    DVD box set probably not a game.

World at War does not = CoD: World at War.

Advertisement