Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: Pink Golf Balls

Options
  • 15-01-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get a gift for someone of pink golf balls - does anyone know where I may find them in Dublin? Or if not pink, other colours? Thanks for your help!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

Halpenny Golf in Lucan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭scubakid

Lepoardstown Golf centre. In the driving range pro shop they have pink balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭robo

Halpenny Golf in Lucan

Thanks, I did a search for their location and they don't seem to be out in Lucan - Swords and Droghed only. The N4 and Lucan would be the ideal location, isn't there a Golf shop down near the Foxhunter pub, or am I imagining seeing one there?

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Hi, hope I'm not breaking any forum rules with this reply. The company I work for runs some of the public golf courses around Dublin. I know the Stepaside Golf Course has boxes of 15 Pink Pinnacle Golf Balls for sale for about €15.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭carnsoreboxer

Halpenny Golf is in the Foxhunter Pub!

Thanks Tin Cup - do you know of any other golf courses other than Stepaside that might have them? So I can pick a location near enough to me? I am in Dublin 8, but can drive.
    I need to get them today as a gift, but won't be able to leave work til around 5pm

Halpenny Golf is in the Foxhunter Pub!

Thanks I will look them up and call them maybe to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Sorry robo had a quick check but the Stepaside shop is the only one we have them in. Would say Halpenny or McGuirks would be your best bet.

Thanks everyone for your help, got a dozen for €18 in The Golf Warehouse in Ballyfermot

• Advertisement
Advertisement