Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Event] Irish Judo Intervarsities NUI Galway. 20th February.

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

here liousville is that video sped up at all? like a tiny bit? looks like the lads are walking very fast. looks like some great judo there, giving me itchy feet.

chest xray and ecg for puking? good luck anyway hope it's nothing too serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

here liousville is that video sped up at all? like a tiny bit? looks like the lads are walking very fast. looks like some great judo there, giving me itchy feet.

Nah, normal speed. Because it's in HD what might be happening is that it lags in parts and then speeds up to compensate, due to your computer not being fast enough to stream it. Try watching it at 360p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Boston wrote: »
    Nah, normal speed. Because it's in HD what might be happening is that it lags in parts and then speeds up to compensate, due to your computer not being fast enough to stream it. Try watching it at 360p.

could be it i'm watching it on a netbook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

As requested Ahmed Vs Deenihan. Quality will improve once youtube has finished processing the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭nobbo

Although there were prctically no scores, both fighters went for the win and gave it their all. The rematch in the open was good aswell.

Let John know Adam wants him again:rolleyes:

Advertisement