Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas trees on sale anywhere?

Options
  • 15-01-2010 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I know its a bit late in Jan but does anyone know if any shop has any christmas trees on sale??
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

You should be able to find as many as you like at your local recycle bring centre, call the local council

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LeotCol

shazza07 wrote: »
    I know its a bit late in Jan but does anyone know if any shop has any christmas trees on sale??
    Thanks

Yeah theres tons down by Recycling places, take your pick of the best.

But ...eh....can I ask why?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭shazza07

Very funny, sorry should have said I'm not looking for a real one, an artificial one :) Thats the problem with posting a thread in a hurry. Some shops sell artificial ones in jan sales for next christmas but with snow and not being able to go shopping the last couple of weeks not sure if any shops still have any on sale? Still laughing here!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Stillnotworking

Got a mail from B and Q to say they are discounted there. I assume it is a UK delivery only, but if you know anyone up north why dont you order one to there, or phone and get it delivered to a store.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Pflano

B&Q or Woodies (can't remember which) in Airside had some in stock last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,201 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Argos too. Don't know if they're discounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭shazza07

Thanks guys tried b&q & woodies all sold out. Tried argos all less than half price :) would rather see them in the flesh before buying but going to have a look through them now. Thx

Advertisement