Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duggans Fire sale

Options
  • 15-01-2010 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭

I had to do a double take when I saw a queue outside Supermacs today, there's a fire sale for Duggans and Sabu with 90% off advertised.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its been on the radio to, I laughed when I heard it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 upthecats

Wow - 90% off - that is a real sale!:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

went into the sale today, wasn't too pushed so if the Q was too long wasn't going to bother.

Q'ed for about 20min odd,
    - shirts reduced from 60-90e to 25e
    - All Jeans down to 30e...normally anywhere from 60e-120e
    - Jumpers down to 35e which aree normally 80-110e

Got myself lovely jacket for 85e (reduced from 230e)

Was worth my time visiting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Was it a smoking jacket?

(I'm really, really sorry! I couldn't resist, I had to get it in before someone else did. i've get my coat)

catbear wrote: »
    Was it a smoking jacket?

(I'm really, really sorry! I couldn't resist, I had to get it in before someone else did. i've get my coat)

Budum bum tish!
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Headed in there today. Total madness :)
    I didn't get anything, any of the jeans I was interested in did not have my size, mainly bigger sizes left. If you were after a good suit or dress coat you would get a good deal.
    While I was there a customer went mad because his gift voucher was not being accepted; apparently it is a sale now on behalf of the insurers and could not be honoured 'til May.

Advertisement