Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Applying on the PJ website. Problem?

• 15-01-2010 2:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

I am trying to apply for the Garda reserve on the public jobs website. I am logged in but the problem I am having is that there doesn't seem to be a radio button (see below) to click to apply like there is in the other vacancies I have clicked into. Could somebody log-in to their profile and see if they are have the same issue?

Cheers!

Edit: Just remembered that I ticked a box to say I was interested whilst registering. Is that all that's required?

publicjob.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭greydiamond

As far as I know, once you tick the box to say your interested its just a waiting game until the e-mail arrives advising dates of interview. Could be wrong though, Im in the same boat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

As far as I know, once you tick the box to say your interested its just a waiting game until the e-mail arrives advising dates of interview. Could be wrong though, Im in the same boat

Me Too!! :( Apparently it takes months to get the mail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭greydiamond

Just got the email today. Anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

From when I registered my interest I was waiting about a year and a half til interviews came around in my area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

I got the e-mail all right. Sent the relevant forms off and am now waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Theallad

thats what I did, is that all that is required to be registered ?
    I got the e-mail all right. Sent the relevant forms off and am now waiting.

hi frank,

how long did it take you to get the email ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Theallad wrote: »
    thats what I did, is that all that is required to be registered ?

That's all I did.

Theallad wrote: »
    hi frank,

how long did it take you to get the email ?

I applied on the 15th of January and recieved the e-mail on the 11th of February.

Advertisement