Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned for "not giving information"

Options
  • 15-01-2010 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

In the creative writing section I said that the story of trent wasnt written by padraigg wasnt written by him. I gave a link to the person who did write it but his prfile is on private so no one could see it was him. then "pickarooney" banned me for not giving information? a personal ban i think as he has posted quite alot in support of the story.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Your ban message states "ignoring warning on derailing". pickarooney states this regarding your ban:
    mink_man banned for a week for ignoring warning on derailing thread, personal abuse, hypocrisy and making no attempt to back up claims of plagiarism.

"not giving information" does not appear anywhere.

Hence, the first step in problem resolution is for you to contact the moderator about this. Please contact pickarooney and discuss this with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

the owrds not giving information were given to me by pickarooney in a pm. he has since threatened to ban me permanently if i dont give him further evidence.

so i get banned from AH for posting a joke (first post i may add) saying "sad sad man".

the zohan bans me for a month, pms are sent.

i then ask why the posters below me dont get banned for accusing the op if being still drunk.

did they get banned?

the zohan then tells me "attack the post, not the poster"

i give an example to him of "hyperbullet"

"A "look at you awaiting public transport, you peasant" attitude?"

Definitely, bus loser!"

i give him another example of "Hank_Jones"

Originally Posted by mink_man
    posted by Hank_Jones
    today, 04:54

"Your ma has to tell you you're not ugly, it's the law."

i ask the zohan did he ban these two.

the zohan then replies with some crap about being from roscommon.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Please read the dispute resolution procedure. If you have a problem with a ban, and can't work it out with the moderator, your next port of call is a category moderator.

how do ya know who the Cmod is?

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

They are listed in the thread I linked to.

Advertisement