Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play off Weekend!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Tallaghtoutlaws, you are spot on, it is not a literacy or dyxlexia issue however,I am posting from a mobile phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Tallaghtoutlaws, you are spot on, it is not a literacy or dyxlexia issue however,I am posting from a mobile phone.

Ah that explains it mobile technology being a b1tch. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I'm not watching this cause don't have Sky in my apartment in Dublin(if anyone has a decent link it'd be appreciated)!

But did something else happen there that the Jets took a timeout to decide to take a FG?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Can't figure out how that Chargers 'fumble' was ruled incomplete, after the ruling on the field said Jets ball?

Looked like the guy had control and fumbled after the hit, where the Jet lost his helmet.

Anyone?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Si Conando

All these stupid penalties are keeping the jets in this game

• Advertisement

Can't figure out how that Chargers 'fumble' was ruled incomplete, after the ruling on the field said Jets ball?

Looked like the guy had control and fumbled after the hit, where the Jet lost his helmet.

Anyone?:confused:

The refs called it a catch and a fumble on the field. Jets Recover. Jets ball.

That means in the review the ref felt he had overwhelming evidence to say that the WR didn't have full control of the ball when hit making it an incomplete pass.

But looking at it again I don't know I think they got it wrong. How they were able to over turn the call on the field is beyond me especially with over whelming evidence.

After listening to the commentary there the refs are saying when the WR had put his two feet on the ground he didn't have them down long enough so they deemed it incomplete. Madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cambridge7

kmart6 wrote: »
    I'm not watching this cause don't have Sky in my apartment in Dublin(if anyone has a decent link it'd be appreciated)!

But did something else happen there that the Jets took a timeout to decide to take a FG?!
    There you go.:)

http://atdhe.net/

kmart6 wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64039573&postcount=14

Threw some links up here give them a try.The adthe one has 3 i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭franglan

jets a little lucky to get the ball back there with the score 7-3!

GO JETS!!!

crazy play by revis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Why am I not surprised Revis had that interception!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

Big one there with the int

One for the purists, great contest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

for everyone who said the Chargers would blow them away the Jets defence is doing a great job and looking good.Not many on here expected there to be so little in it and Sanchez with less int's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Chargers are killing themselves with penalties and mistakes. Chargers need to make a stand here

Sanchez had all day there to throw that ball.

Any good tips for bets next year? I lost this year through overconfidence but won last year. I followed Texans and Falcons this year and will retain Houston next season but subbing Atlanta for the pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Can anyone else see a Jets TD coming and a very, very edgy last quarter for the Chargers?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cambridge7

Is David about to slay Goliath???? Chargers are shooting themselves in the foot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭franglan

This jets rush defence needs to stand up now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yeah, I completely forgot about the Chargers being just like the Ravens with that inate ability to beat themselves. Unbelievable mess they are in right now, lets see how clutch Rivers is now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Rofl @ Norv Turner out on the field pointing for possession.

franglan wrote: »
    This jets rush defence needs to stand up now.

Why their Rush Defense? The Chargers have only run the ball for 56 yards. If anything they should be worried about the Chargers passing game.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Yeah, I completely forgot about the Chargers being just like the Ravens with that inate ability to beat themselves. Unbelievable mess they are in right now, lets see how clutch Rivers is now.

Once again they are choking. I called the Jets and I have to say I didn't think it would be because the Bolts would be shooting themselves in the foot everywhere.

Jets are tough, if they win it will be a bye for the Colts.

Jets are tough, if they win it will be a bye for the Colts.

Why will it be a bye for the Colts? Everyone said the same about today and look what is happening. The Jets never give up attitude is oddly keeping them in the game even though the Chargers are making awful mistakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

eagle eye wrote: »
    Rofl @ Norv Turner out on the field pointing for possession.

Ya as if him pointing is going to have an effect on who has the ball!

What a huge play by Rhodes.

Chargers are choking bad. But realistically a more potent offense from the Jets would have them out of sight at this stage, thats why the Colts wont worry too much about them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Chargers are really making this difficult on themselves

Gates needs to get himself open more often

• Advertisement

vinylbomb wrote: »
    Chargers are choking bad. But realistically a more potent offense from the Jets would have them out of sight at this stage, thats why the Colts wont worry too much about them

I hate the Jets and I really hope the Colts sort out that run defense of theirs and stuff the Jets. The Colts Run defense is poorer than the Chargers.

Advertisement