Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pet shops

Options
  • 15-01-2010 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

is there only the one pet shop in kilkenny or is there one tucked away somewhere i dont know about,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 upthecats

Petmania on John Street is the only one I am aware of!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Petmania and isn't there still one on the Carlow road beside the Veterinary surgeons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭just-wonderin

Dymo wrote: »
    Petmania and isn't there still one on the Carlow road beside the Veterinary surgeons.

carlow road is really just veterinary clinic over priced at that, petmania in kilkenny is bit on the small side, kilkenny could do with good pet store

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I remember there was/is a very good pet store in the Arboritum out in Leighlinbridge. Presume they still ahve it there, it did the lot and worth a look even if you're not buying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

mfitzy wrote: »
    I remember there was/is a very good pet store in the Arboritum out in Leighlinbridge. Presume they still ahve it there, it did the lot and worth a look even if you're not buying.
    It's still there but not as good as it used to be. They moved from near the restaurant to near the exit, got rid of all the fish and only have around half the animals they used to.

There's another Petmania in Carlow City near Woodies DIY. Haven't been in there but judging by the exterior I'd say it has a very good selection, so they could be the best bet, and is only approx 30 minutes from KK

• Advertisement
Advertisement