Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Coat . . . Anyone Seen bargains?

• 15-01-2010 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Ok I have been ill over Xmas and not out and about. I haven't had a single chance to look at sales etc. but I am due a lovely new coat. I'd like a warm but really fashionable one for going out in. I guess I am looking for function and fashion as I don't drive and take public transport so it'd need to be warm too.

I'd like either a black or grey or houndstooth mid length coat (for a gurl!). If anyone has seen any bargains of late willl you pass to me as I don't have a lot of free time and would like a couple of ideas of places to go shop for an hour on sunday. In Dublin city or any of the shopping centres in dublin south or west city. Taaaa! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

There was the prettiest grey coat in Dunnes when I was in it a few days ago. It's hard to describe, but it had little buttons on the cuffs and it kind of flared out at the back. I think it was fifty euro, but I'm not certain.

If only they had one left in my size, it was SO nice! I hope you find your perfect coat :)

Oh, New Look tends to have nice winter coats sometimes too, so it might be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gillyvanilly

river island had some great reductions on coats, i've only started going in there recently after being unimpressed for the last few years but they definitely had some really nice coats there this year, some are reduced from about 100 to 42!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Dunnes have some great ones for €20-25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Zara had some nice ones too, but maybe hold out a little while more as the prices more than likely will be reduced further.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

yep,dunnes have some lovely mid length coats for 20e. There are in dunnes in stephens green.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I got a nice Navy Mac in AWear for 55 euro. I never shop there usually but popped in on the offchance! It's really nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I got a black mac type knee length coat in oasis for €66 reduced from €113. They had a few left on the rack in the Stephens Green store on Saturday but I got the last size 10 :p It was a great bargain and I was really delighted as I need a new coat. They have the shorter versions for their ss10 collection for €113.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bambera

I was in H&M the other day on King St. just opposite the Stephens Green shopping center, they have a load of coats going for more than 50% off, not sure about the colours or styles though as I had to walk away quickly cause I would have spent my rent money if I stayed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Thanks for all the repies. I'll keep my elyes peeled in those places so, on my list as I still have not managed to go shopping yet :)

Advertisement