If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diamond 9 quote

Options
  • 15-01-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Looking for a quote for a diamond 9 centre speaker in the black timber effect and shipping to the west please.
    redriddick

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Redriddick wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking for a quote for a diamond 9 centre speaker in the black timber effect and shipping to the west please.
    redriddick

Redd,

Thanks for the post - no problem we have loads of these in Black - (hardly any left in Rosewood) they are £59.95/€69.99 a pair and shipping is £11.99 / €11.99 (even to the west...:cool:)

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Redd,

Thanks for the post - no problem we have loads of these in Black - (hardly any left in Rosewood) they are £59.95/€69.99 a pair and shipping is £11.99 / €11.99 (even to the west...:cool:)

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    Thanks for the reply.Quick question surely it is 69.99 for one centre and not a pair.
    redriddick

Hi John,
    Thanks for the reply.Quick question surely it is 69.99 for one centre and not a pair.
    redriddick

Red,

apologies I did not spot the 'centre' unfortunately I assumed that you were looking for the 9.0 speakers - we don't stock the Diamond 9 centre at the moment at all I'm afraid.

Would there be any other AV centres that we could interest you in?

Apologies for the mix up - I'll have to read the posts properly in future!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

No bother John.I have the 9.4 floorstanders and was looking for the centre.If you could recommend a centre to suit and not too mad money that would be great.

No bother John.I have the 9.4 floorstanders and was looking for the centre.If you could recommend a centre to suit and not too mad money that would be great.

Gentle bump

• Advertisement

Red,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you!

Ok there are a few options available from stock:

Monitor Audio Bronze Reference LCR - normally £149.95 - now reduced for January to just £134.95 / €156.99.

Mordaunt Short Aviano 5
    reduced to £199.95 in the sale.

Mordaunt Short Mezzo 5 Centre speaker Reduced to just £249.95/ €289.99 in the sale!

Monitor Audio Radius 180HD A really pretty Centre in Black gloss finish - £149.95 / €169.99

We do also have the new Cambridge S50 which is an excellent centre speaker at a bargain price of £99.95 / €116.99 however I only have it in stock in Oak at the moment - however for that money it really is one heck of a great sounding Centre and it will voice really well with your Wharfedales.

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.