Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady looking for a bed 3 nights one week 4 the next etc.

Options
  • 15-01-2010 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Probably a long shot but we live in the midlands (North Tipp) and last April my GF was made redundant. She is a Dental Nurse and couldn't get any job near home and eventually got one in Tallaght.

The only problem was the driving and as she works shifts (some mornings starts at 7.30 pm and other days starts at 1.30 pm) a work collegue suggested she could sleep at hers when she was doing a late and an early the next day.

This has worked out great except a problem has arose....my GF's was staying in a room a family member used to use but had moved to London but is now moving back to Tallaght.

So I just want to throw it out there if someone could let her stay on a couch even....it'll be 3 nights one week and 4 the next so on. She will just sleep there....no feeding/washing etc and will use her own sleeping bag, pillows if that makes it any easier.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as the long drives will take its toll on her and no jobs in our area she can apply for!

Also my GF is a non-smoker!

Advertisement