Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value/service on prepay?

• 15-01-2010 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Which is the best operator on prepay in terms of value and service?
    I knows Tesco is the cheapest but may not be best in terms of service etc.
    Which is the best all round?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

deja vu ..

i use vodafone prepay. why? 20 quid a month for unlimited texts. 99c / day for virtually unlimited internet (50meg.. but rarely come close). the 99c / day also applys while roaming.

they are pricey for calls though but i'm a text / internet / email person anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I am a voice person. Don't text much or ever use the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Random wrote: »
    deja vu ..

i use vodafone prepay. why? 20 quid a month for unlimited texts. 99c / day for virtually unlimited internet (50meg.. but rarely come close). the 99c / day also applys while roaming.

they are pricey for calls though but i'm a text / internet / email person anyway.

Sync your phone with Vodafone 360 and when you top up with 20e you'll get 100MB per day for 39c. promotion is till the end of the month but they might extend it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement