Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious Quitters Arcade

Options
  • 15-01-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello

I am dropping you a line here concerning an award-winning online campaign from the health sector to raise awareness about the options available to quit smoking.

Quittersarcade.com is a website with 3 fun arcade games aimed at raising awareness about seeking help and support from your doctor to quit smoking. Quittersarcade.com offers social features that allow you to share your score with your community and challenge your friends and network to play.

Thank you for your attention
    Barbara

This article has been posted by Emakina Group, an internet agency working on behalf of Pfizer Limited, the company behind quittersarcade.com.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Looks like I can't play it because I don't have a blog?

How come?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

I don't have a blog either but that is just an option to embed a game into it if you have one. I managed to play the games on the site, a mildly amusing diversion but hey kudos to the group behind it for at least trying to raise awareness around quiting and seeking help.
    I guess it is aimed at a yonger demographic than my profile!

Advertisement