Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bisexual

Options
  • 15-01-2010 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

my wife is having a lot of sexual feelings towards women lately but we dont know how to make it happen for her. we dont really go out drinking and wont know where to go even if we did. we are in cork by the way. any advice on things to do please. she is only into femeine woman not butch.we tried a dating site but nothing really happened many thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

Understanding indeed! I would say part of the problem you're having finding someone is that you're in a somewhat stereotypical situation that a lot of women seem to find annoying. I have often heard lesbians complain about being contacted by married women who want to experiment. For a lot of single women it's a scenario they are completely uninterested in. You might have more luck specifically targeting other bi or married women. You could try placing an ad somewhere; Gaire, Gumtree, etc.

Advertisement