Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good laptop deals in the city?

Options
  • 15-01-2010 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone know of any good laptop deals out there at the moment in Limerick? The LCD screen on my old one gave up the ghost there during the week and it’s not worth getting it replaced. Looking for something mainly for internet with 2g ram and a reasonably large hd.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Cheers

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Try the Laptops thread on here - Link

Bargain alerts often lists Laptop Deals - Link

- Also someone on here recommended Harvey Normans recently? I'd drag out the Golden pages and ring them all from the comfort of your own sitting room - then play them off each other to get a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Souness

Ta Raiser, had a look round the shops even if they are all the same, 2*Currys and PC world. Went for the Toshiba Satelite L450D-11W with AMD Turion processor and 500g hd for €500 in Curry's. Looks a good machine for the price and the HDMI slot was the clincher.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Any other good deals recently???

Looking to buy one in the next few days for between E400 and E600 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

SoCo2009 wrote: »
    Any other good deals recently???

Looking to buy one in the next few days for between E400 and E600 :)

If you want a bargain/good value, shop online imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

I would but Im kinda anxious to get one in the next few days!

Does anyone know if Harvey Normans are doing any deals at the moment??

• Advertisement
Advertisement