Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would it cost to fit a Shower

• 15-01-2010 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

in my main bathroom in the bath. Im looking to get fitted an electric shower and at the moment I just have the bath and regular bath taps so i presume the plumber will need to cut in to the wall for water and power supply. Also is it a plumber or electrician i'd need?. Any rough idea of the price would be great? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

300 for the shower(Cheapest place is woodies)

Between 150 - 300 for fitting them. Some electricians will do the plumbing and some plumbers will do electrics(and yes some do them correctly)

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Ms. Captain M

Sounds about right, I got this done last year, cost me roughly €600 altogether including shower door which i think was €100, got a plumber and an electrician they charged me about €100 each, although i did know both of them so they might have charged me less than the going rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Thanks folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

have a look at the northside people free papers if in dublin
    some tradesmen do priced offers there

Advertisement