Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Provisonal License Question

• 15-01-2010 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Hi, im looking to renew my provisonal licensefor the first time (its a provisonal and not a learning permit). Is there anywhere I can download the form for doing this, was at the tax office today but it was closed for lunch:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

You'll need to go to the tax office anyway and they have the forms there.

You also need an original form as you've to sign a sticker which then gets transferred onto your licence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

m.j.w wrote: »
    Hi, im looking to renew my provisonal licensefor the first time (its a provisonal and not a learning permit). Is there anywhere I can download the form for doing this, was at the tax office today but it was closed for lunch:rolleyes:

You can't get them on the net, the actual forms have a white sticker for returning the form to you and for attaching your signature to the license before it is laminated. You can get them from the Gardai station I think. Also, since you can't apply online you're going to have to go to the Motor Tax office eventually to hand it in, just pick up a form there and fill it in on the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Ah right, didnt think of that. Thanks for the info!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Local Garda Station. Application for Learners Permit....green writting on the form.

They drop it into motor tax office or post in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Thread moved to Learning to Drive.
    Plenty of similar threads already on this topic around this forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement