Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAD blocks

Options
  • 15-01-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know of any good websites where you can get good blocks for house design? On the sites i haave found the blocks can only be downloaded indivdually. It would be handy if they where all on one page.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

The range of blocks on cben.net is quite extensive.
    I'd be surprised if there isn't drawings uploaded with multiple house plan blocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BERmad

Jimbo wrote: »
    The range of blocks on cben.net is quite extensive.
    I'd be surprised if there isn't drawings uploaded with multiple house plan blocks.

Thats a good site but nothing with lots of blocks on the one page or maybe im looking in the wrong place.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

BERmad wrote: »
    Thats a good site but nothing with lots of blocks on the one page or maybe im looking in the wrong place.

combine them yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭KAGY

BERmad wrote: »

Just save them all to the one location and use AutoCAD's design centre (CTRL + F2 i think). Then you can simply drag and drop

Advertisement