Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer service...

Options
  • 15-01-2010 7:42pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I bought a Typhoon cutting board from kitchendresser.ie in 2008/2009. Christmas week it started to separate at one of the seams. Dropped them an email and they got on to their supplier. Long story short, I had a new board before lunch time the following day. I was delighted I had it before Christmas, never mind the following day.

Had used the site before and recommended them to friends etc. so I was delighted to see this sort of customer service behind the recommendation.

Apparently this may happen to one or 2 boards in every thousand.

I have no affiliation to kitchendresser and I got the mods permission before posting this :pac:

Anyway, if you've a story good or otherwise about customer service in a Food & Drink related shop or from a site post away :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I bought a burger press from the Kitchen Compliments site before Christmas and I was delighted with their delivery time and packaging. It was the first time I'd bought anything online from them.

This is a great idea for a thread, it's always good to hear of other peoples' experiences before buying online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Anyway, if you've a story good or otherwise about customer service in a Food & Drink related shop or from a site post away :)

You should email them.

http://www.kitchendresser.net/testimonials-1-w.asp

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Des wrote: »

I did and it glowed. Wouldn't be surprised if it was up there in due course.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Just received an email thanking me for the recognition here, must be a boardsie involved :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I've yet to buy anything from thekitchendresser (although I took the nose off my poor Global chefs knife in a fit of drunken showing-offishness so I'll be in touch with them soon) but I have friends who have been delira with them and their excellent service/delivery times. Especially when they wanted something that a certain Dublin kitchenware shop was selling at a ridiculous price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have ordered from them and was very impressed with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Just received an email thanking me for the recognition here, must be a boardsie involved :)

Must be Hill Billy ?

Advertisement