Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

triton shower trouble

Options
  • 15-01-2010 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i have a triton t90xr and over the last few days ive noticed that the pressure drops significantly when i turn up the temperature. If i run it on cold the pressure is great. can someone give me some advice its driving me mental!!!!:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

The incoming water is colder than normal, so the shower takes longer to heat it to required temp, hence the poor pressure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 subzerorepair

consult it to the experts..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 barrie2310

ah my old theory.. leave it in a warm dry place and it'll sort itself out ha ha. cheers lads:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Payton

have a look here, it's not the same model no. but it's close http://www.showerdoc.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6894

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

The incoming water is colder than normal, so the shower takes longer to heat it to required temp, hence the poor pressure.

+1 theory is proved by the fact that if you turn to cold it pumps fast...

• Advertisement
Advertisement