Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unsolved problems

• 15-01-2010 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Since I don't have the time to read all the posts and find one that is a challenge to solve, I opened this thread for it.
    So if you posted a pc problem somewhere on this forum and didn't get an answer in a reasonable amount of time, or you got answer you consider incorrect put the question here (in this thread, "here" is not a button.)
    I am giving out one solution per day or week, depends on the complexity and my available time.

Some rules for this thread (so it does not get full with boring stuff).

1.The problem has to be complex in nature, else don't put it here.
    2.Avoid commenting unless you are sure you got the problem solved.
    3.Avoid asking me stupid questions
    4.No personal questions
    5.Do not use word noob in this thread (it is often used as a discrimination and an insult )
    6.Wait enough time for an answer elsewhere, this should be your last place to look.
    7.Give as much as detailed question as possible, to avoid lack of details and me or someone else asking you for a bit more info.
    8.You the not have to be the one that asked the question, just be sure to notify the person that did, that you copied it here.
    9..gl & hf :>

Advertisement