Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Henna after hair dye?

• 15-01-2010 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if after using a semi-perm colour in your hair there's a period of time you need to wait for before using henna? I kind of have this idea in my head that the two don't mix well. Put in a semi anout 3 weeks back but it's not red enough for me. I'd go for a permanent colour but I've wrecked my hair in the past using permanent dyes and ended up looking like a black-haired wurzel gummidge so best not to go down that route again!

worzel460.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Does anyone know if after using a semi-perm colour in your hair there's a period of time you need to wait for before using henna? I kind of have this idea in my head that the two don't mix well. Put in a semi anout 3 weeks back but it's not red enough for me. I'd go for a permanent colour but I've wrecked my hair in the past using permanent dyes and ended up looking like a black-haired wurzel gummidge so best not to go down that route again!

worzel460.jpg

Go onto eBay and get yourself Wella Koleston Perfect. The tube and the developer. It's a professional colour, you can't buy them in shops in Ireland unless you're a hairdresser but you can get them on eBay no problem.
    It's the best permanent hair colour you'll ever use, it will make your hair like silk and so shiny.
    Google it and go onto Wella's website to see the shade chart.

Advertisement