Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE CLOSING MY ACCOUNT

Options
  • 15-01-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HI I WISH TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AS I HAVE ENCOUNTERED SOME VERY NASTY PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE ( COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW ) :mad:.. PEOPLE THAT ARE ONLY TOO WILLING TO JUMP ONTO YOU IF YOU MAKE AN ERROR :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.. SO I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ON THIS SITE..
    THANK YOU ............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Hi rockey07

I'm sorry you have had a bad experience on our site, but if you could indicate to what events you are referring then someone will look at them and decide whether or not action should be taken or not. Because while we do always try to spot all rule breaches, we are only volunteers so some do escape us. So if you could indicate to what events you are referring, we will try to help.

I would also like to ask you to reconsider leaving the site, because the majority of users here are very good mannered, and that is one of the things we pride ourselves in.

However if you do still want to leave after we've dealt with the events you are referring to, I'll direct you to where someone can help you with closing your account

:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

rockey7: You broke the rules on every single one of your 5 adverts, so clearly you never read them. It's only natural that you'll get flamed if you come here spamming our community based site asking people to vote for you so you can win a free car on another site. We already spoke about this by PM.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Ah, that explains alot, thanks for that Blade

I'll move this thread to the boards Help Desk, they should be able to help you with closing your account

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

We don't close accounts.
    This is stated in the Terms & Conditions, which you agreed to when you signed up.

If you wish, you can scramble your password and then log out.

Advertisement