Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinot Hydradermie Facials

• 15-01-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi

Has anyone seen anywhere who do these at a reasonable price or have an offer on them? Thinking of doing a couple before my wedding in April as Ive heard great things about them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Dunno about that but hows the hair going? Any update yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Hi Dellas

Was going to give an update on it in another week! Hair has definitely improved in shine and softness. Have stopped straightening and drying it, am using jojoba oil and rosemary as an overnight treatment a couple of nights a week and packing in my protein treatments. Obviously all the snapped off bits are still there but my hair is feeling so much stronger. Just cant wait to get it back to the brighter colour again. Obviously have learnt my lesson and will never go this bright without slapping on the Anti-Snap on a daily basis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭deisebabe

hey, I haven't been to this place in ages(about two years as I changed gyms!) but was reasonable value the last time I went and they are also always texting on specials that are decent. Its in tallaght, at the westpark gym.

http://www.thesalonhealthandbeauty.com/index.html

Good luck! :)

Thanks for that Deise girl. Ive chanced my arm and emailed them to see if they have any deals on them :D !!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

They do them in Buttercups Johnston Place across from the Stephens Green Centre. 75 euro

http://www.buttercupsbeauty.ie/

I think they're really good

• Advertisement

Dolliemix, is this buttercups from the Powerscourt centre? Do you get them and find them good?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

I used to. They were really good. My skin was really oily and hormonal for a few years. I tried loads of different facial types and the guinot hydrodermie (it used to be called cathio) was the best.

I get dermologica facials now, but my skin is in good condition at the moment.

It's the same Buttercups but the Powerscourt Centre premises closed about a year ago. It's the same therapists though because sometimes I still get waxed there.

the only thing I'd say about hydrodermie is they use different utensils and machines. One of my friends hated it for that reason. But, to me it feels really like they're really getting in there and it does a really deep cleanse. My skin used to feel great for about three weeks after

Fantastic! Thanks..

Had a yonka facial today and my skin is glowing! Had a voucher to get it done. My skin is in good condition (unlike my gruaig) but would like to keep it that way for the run up to the wedding. Will check them out. Thanks!

Advertisement