Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popstar to Operastar

Options
  • 15-01-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else being a big loser like me and watching this? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Yea! I'm really enjoying it. So relaxing, I feel really classy and sophisticated. Hahah! I just hate how the women in the audience scream for Danny! Was he in McFly or something?? Great idea too making a 15p donation to Music Therapy for every call :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Yeah, which is why he'll probably stay in! All the girlies screamin' for him.

Fair play to them all though, I'd say it's soooo difficult, even with a background in music/singing.

I feel sophisticated too :P :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

it will be interesting to see how they do

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Interesting concept for a show - and at least it's a little bit more high brow than the usual reality type stuff.

I missed most of the first episode, but was gutted that Alex went as I like him (no idea if his performance deserved his exit). Favourite for me now is Darius.

The most promising to me are Darius, Bernie Nolan and that Marcella lady

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Who was first to go out?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Alex.

Marcella's voice is amazing, she gets some crazy notes. Bernie is still one of my faves to win

• Registered Users Posts: 5,697 ✭✭✭jd

Kim Marsh looked very like Teri Hatcher tonight

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm amazed as to how well they're all doing. I had thought it'd be car crash television but was pleasantly surprised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Marcella wins this

The details of the Popstar To Operastar live final have been revealed.

Bernie Nolan and Darius Campbell will compete for the series title on tonight's show. Both acts will perform two tracks, their favourite solo routine from the series and a duet with a mentor.

Nolan will sing 'Les Filles de Cadix' and is pairing up with Katherine Jenkins for a version of West Side Story track 'Somewhere'.

Campbell will perform 'Non Piu Andrai' for the second time and also a duet of 'The Impossible Dream' with Rolando Villazon.

The Popstar To Operastar final airs tonight at 9pm on ITV1.

Advertisement