Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Extra

Options
  • 15-01-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Just so you know normal people do win these competitions...

On the official website, there is a section called spurs extra, you all probably know it. I entered a competition back in November after we stuffed Wigan and JD got 5. I got a mail last week to say I was one of the winners.

Got prize in the post today, got the match day programme signed by JD, team sheets signed by JD, programme form Peterboro game, and January edition of Hotspur. Not bad I suppose.

You should all enter the latest competition for the crack.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spursxtra.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Nice one Hatch,well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Hatch99 wrote: »

On the official website, there is a section called spurs extra, you all probably know it. I entered a competition back in November after we stuffed Wigan and JD got 5. I got a mail last week to say I was one of the winners.

Got prize in the post today, got the match day programme signed by JD, team sheets signed by JD, programme form Peterboro game, and January edition of Hotspur. Not bad I suppose.

Congrats. Great bonus given that the Wigan game was such a famous result.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Hatch99 wrote: »

Well done!

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

That's a great prize - that will be a highly sought after collectors item. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

well done Hatch a great souvenir of the day. Have to say I that except for ticket news and buying them I rarely visit the official site.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Leucifer

Nice one.

Advertisement