Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Avenue Apartments

Options
  • 15-01-2010 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hey Guys.

I may be moving into 1 of these apartments. I was just wondering if anybody has lived there, is living there or knows someone who is and could tell me what they think?

I'm currently in City Square and can't wait to be rid of the place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

I
    I'm currently in City Square and can't wait to be rid of the place.[/quote]

Whats wrong with City Square?- Just curious really.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 That Dave Fella

For me it's been a pretty crap place to live because of how the places are built.

It's like everything is made of paper, I can hear the people in the apartment behind me talking when they're sitting at their table. I can hear the people outside my apartment coming and going and I'm also right on the street and cause the windows aren't fitted properly I can hear almost everything that goes by. As the year has gone by the place has slowly began to fall apart like slabs on the walkways breaking. When there was heavy rain the roofs leaked and it got into the lift. The walls in my apartment have begun to crack.

It's my first time living in an apartment so these my be standard things but I appreciate having some peace and quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Dan Dare

I pass those apartments on a daily basis, when they were under construction they were surrounded by hoardings stating that City Square was only 7 minutes from the Opera House and 12 minutes from the English Market, and had images of groovy looking people hanging out, shopping and rollerblading, a Cork version of Covent Garden if you like. Slagging off developers may be something of a soft target these days, but to read your post is a reality check. :mad:

Sorry, don't know anything about Park Avenue. Good luck with your move:)

Advertisement