Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unusual restaurants in Dublin

Options
  • 15-01-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows of any unusual restaurants in Dublin.I would love if someone could tell me a restaurant in which they cook the food on your table in front of you.I've heard about a few of these places but can't remember any names.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Tapenyaki (spelling?) table in the chrysanthenum restaurant at the orchard pub in rathfarnham. They cook the food on front of you, it seats parties up to 18 or 20 I think, and its quite an entertaining night. Been there twice, both great nights, and very reasonable

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

choi yo on baggot street cook the food in front of you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Mongolian BBQ http://www.mongolianbbq.ie/

Ok, you have to get up to get whatever you want and to see how it gets cooked, but definitely unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

teppanyaki place in swords manor in swords.

Been there and had good food,drink & craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

McDonalds :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

DubMedic wrote: »
    McDonalds :D.

Hahahaha!!!

But it is not food...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

KC Peaches (sounds more like a clothes shop or a smoothie stand) is a restaurant/café on Pearse Street that does the most unreal food.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Dudess wrote: »
    KC Peaches (sounds more like a clothes shop or a smoothie stand) is a restaurant/café on Pearse Street that does the most unreal food.

The bakery opposite it's lovely too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

teppanyaki place in swords manor in swords.

Been there and had good food,drink & craic

Had the buffet there yesterday and it was disgusting i had to pay for my 2 year old son who ate off my partners plate :mad:

bad selection and poor quality

Best buffet in swords in the plaza hands down

Advertisement