Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snooker

Options
  • 16-01-2010 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

does anyone know where theres a decent snooker hall in longford, there were loads of them years ago, nows theres none , in the town anyway, as far as i know??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Bossfan

God be with the days of Andy Byrne's on Dublin Street...t'was a great spot when you had a few 'free classes' from school:P

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sonoftony

Bossfan wrote: »
    God be with the days of Andy Byrne's on Dublin Street...t'was a great spot when you had a few 'free classes' from school:P
    god rest andy, he was a sound man

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

The Railway bar has some tables I think. But there might be a few dodgey characters knockin about there at times (me not included :D). By the way I heard they sell Buckie behind the bar, classy!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kevin16w

McKeons railway bar isnt as bad as it was. the tables are gone from out the back. but there is still the normal table in the bar.

Advertisement