Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage in Waterford?

• 16-01-2010 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

I am looking for somewhere that does sports massage/deep tissue massage (I not really sure of the correct term) in waterford area. Do not want spa-like treatment with gentle rubbing of back and legs and pleasant music etc etc :rolleyes:, want someone who will use their elbows if need be and who'll I'll be cursing at the time cause it hurts, but the next day will feel better for it. If that makes sense....

Anyway, has anyone any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I get mine down in Spirit on the quay.Bit sore the next day after the knots have been worked out but day after is great.
    Not sure of the price right now.Was a special offer on when I got my last one done

• Registered Users Posts: 36 vitalic

Try the Thai massage place across from the Park... www.lekwaterford.com

Definitely not for the faint-hearted... they literally stand on you during the massage, ow! But worth it after!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭RockPaper

I found Eddie Jackman really good. I had a really bad back spasm-had to roll out of bed and couldn't even drive the car! He had to help me up on the bench when I got there. It really hurt-he was using his elbows! There were tears but then again I am a girl:p So PM me if you want his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Blueboi

ill second rockpaper ,Iv had work done off Eddie Jackman too ,the guy is good ,think he is Physio for Waterford united and the cork hurlers also so that in itself is a good recommendation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Mickdots

defo eddie jackman!!

alot of waterford hurlers goin to him too. Eoin Kelly of Tipp was out there the day i was going into him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭J-Fit

Mickdots wrote: »
    defo eddie jackman!!

alot of waterford hurlers goin to him too. Eoin Kelly of Tipp was out there the day i was going into him.

No Waterford hurlers go to him. Peter Kirwan is their physio. Not saying he's bad though.

Advertisement