Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citylink non-stop ... double-decker

Options
  • 16-01-2010 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭

Spotted driving down Wellpark about 10am this morning: a double-decker bus with what looked like very freshly painted advertising on it for Citylink's non-stop Galway-Dublin service. A proper all-over paint job, too, not just the temporary-looking stuff they've had on the rented buses. White background, not yellow.

Anyone done a trip in it yet? How's the motorway view from the top deck?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Yeah I've been on it. The view was crap but then it was at night so I dunno :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Was on it a while ago, front row on top deck, view is fine, nothing special unless you like motorway's...was using free wifi so didnt pay too much attention really.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Yep, done it about 2 months ago, found the view from the top deck very dark the whole way up... then again, I was asleep! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Yeah, I was on it Saturday, but at the stop in Dublin, the bus was exactly the same height as the regular Citylink bus parked infront of it. I sat on the lower level (too cool to follow the flock, y'know) but the view upstairs can't have been much different.

Advertisement