Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Club. Up In The Air. Cineworld Dublin. Friday Jan 29th (19:30)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Just looking at the times now. I think the 8:40 screening might be handier (gives people time to get in from work).
    As for venue, the place I had in mind is not wheelchair friendly (at all), so we can scratch that. It might be handier since it' teh first meeting if we just met in the Cineworld bar at about half 7 (we can be more elaborate in the future when some of us know each other). How does that sound?

As for visual signifiers.... keep an eye out for a guy with a toy rhino/Triceratops.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'll be that guy... Yeah.. You'll know.

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'll be that guy... Yeah.. You'll know.

Brown hair, 6 foot one, wears a dressing gown, no shoes?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,497 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Hmmm not sure I'll be making this after all; just there on Friday my company announced that it was letting go three-quarters of its management staff as a "creative solution" to its troubles, with most of them leaving this coming Friday (the 29th). I may have to go to a funer...booze-up instead :(

Galvasean wrote: »
    Brown hair, 6 foot one, wears a dressing gown, no shoes?

I don't wanna be that guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

I unfortunately won't make it this time around. (Organising a gig on the same night)

But very interested in heading to future ones. Especially if they're on Thursdays or Sundays as they suit me best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

I'll be there....but what exactly does a Triceratops look like ;o)

bit like a rhino..

triceratops.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Algernon

Saw it tonight.

Meh/10.

• Advertisement

Algernon wrote: »
    Saw it tonight.

Meh/10.

Ssssh!!

Strange. Was just checking the Cineworld website this morning and they've only listings from Monday to Thursday and nothing for Friday.

Ah, thats's frustrating.

I've edited the OP to highlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I'm in work today & I got my cousin to check who has access to upcoming times.
    Up In The Air : times for this Friday
    Screen 6 at 11.20, 13.50, 16.40, 19.30, & 22.00
    Screen 7 at 19.30, 22.00.

Of course it maybe safer to wait to decide until times are published, but these are the times as of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Pending a disaster of some kind, I will definitely be going; dressed in an assortment of navy clothes.

I'm in work today & I got my cousin to check who has access to upcoming times.
    Up In The Air : times for this Friday
    Screen 6 at 11.20, 13.50, 16.40, 19.30, & 22.00
    Screen 7 at 19.30, 22.00.

Of course it maybe safer to wait to decide until times are published, but these are the times as of now.

If that's the case 19:30 sounds the best (anyone know which screen is better?). Meet up in Cineworld bar between half 6 and 7

Galvasean wrote: »
    If that's the case 19:30 sounds the best (anyone know which screen is better?). Meet up in Cineworld bar between half 6 and 7
    Screen 6 & 7 are practically the same. Chances are screen 7 won't be used unless Screen 6 is selling well.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ill pop along to this if i may

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Half seven is actually better for me anyway tbh. Still plenty of time for people who get off work at six to make it into the city centre, surely. :D

I should be there early, I finish in Abbey St at six thirty.

Half seven for me too. Heres hoping the lift is working ;o)

• Advertisement

marwelie wrote: »
    Half seven for me too. Heres hoping the lift is working ;o)

The Lift is 100% working.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 offwego

He dies in the end!!!!!

Ahahahahaha!!!

jk. :o

The Lift is 100% working.:)

You do realise you have now put the kibosh on it :D and that you have, by default, therefore volunteered to carry me everywhere in the event that the lift is indeed knackered :cool:

See you Friday ;)

You do realise you have now put the kibosh on it :D and that you have, by default, therefore volunteered to carry me everywhere in the event that the lift is indeed knackered :cool:

See you Friday ;)
    Haha, you may see me, I'll be working Friday evening. The new wheel chair lift is operated by a key only managers & Supervisors have, there should be a supervisor by the lift when you get to it, but if theres not, just ask any staff member & they'll send someone over. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

See you Friday ;)

Done it before, I'll do it :D

I'm not very frequent to this forum, but I do post sometimes. Newcomers allowed? :pac:

http://www.cineworld.ie/cinemas/75?film=3076

Times up for Friday. 7:30pm is the best option for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

That_Guy wrote: »
    http://www.cineworld.ie/cinemas/75?film=3076

Times up for Friday. 7:30pm is the best option for me.

I have a half day :D

I do agree with That Guy golden rule with phones. Oh and if there's kissing, I'm joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I do agree with That Guy golden rule with phones. Oh and if there's kissing, I'm joining.
    Smexy ;)

I'm not very frequent to this forum, but I do post sometimes. Newcomers allowed? :pac:

Yes. In fact, they are actively encouraged.

No kissing! (that comes later)

*off to edit the OP and title*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Me plus friend are going. Are we going for seats together or just anywhere?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement