Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread for home made original Irish comedy sketches

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

few friends of mine have been putting together some sketches id like to see what people think i think its pretty funny. The idea is these guys are 2 professional tables rally players (remember those from primary school) who want to put together a "feed the world" kind of charity song. its all in early stages so editing is a bit dodgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Standman wrote: »
    its all in early stages so editing is a bit dodgy.

Then don't post it. If you're not willing to put in the time to make sure it's as good as possible before unleashing it upon the outside world don't expect us to be willing to watch it and/or give you any constructive criticism.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Eh.....not really sketches but more skits. These are the only 2 I have up on the web as all the other stuff went missing :(

This one was for the build up to college reunion with the lads, we hadn't seen each other in years so I compiled the ol' clips and made a trailer :pac: The 2 tin-foil guys is me & AlmightyCushion...............good times, good times!

I did this years ago with my beloved Nokia phone. An in-joke with my local filmed over many many weekends. Probably the only thing we coherently filmed while completely pissed for every scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Have a look at the YouTube channel for my radio show. We've a ton of original skits and mini-documentaries up there that may tickle your fancy. Might I particularly recommend 'A New Man - The Fight'.

http://www.youtube.com/user/phatlme

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Then don't post it. If you're not willing to put in the time to make sure it's as good as possible before unleashing it upon the outside world don't expect us to be willing to watch it and/or give you any constructive criticism.

I didnt have anything to do with the production or editing, as i said some friends of mine put it together, just wanted an unbiased opinion of the thing. Either thats too much to ask or I must have come to the wrong place, in which case you have my sincerest apologies my cheery friend!

• Advertisement
Advertisement