Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wiper arms peugeot 307sw

• 16-01-2010 4:17am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

does anyone kow how easy it is to swap the arms around, for some reason i think they are on backwards, the left wiper seems bent under the hood like its restricted and has rubbed away the hood which is over the top of it. ive just got it back from the garage where it was getting a new fan belt. could the mechanic have done something odd?? a couple of weeks before that it was in a different garage getting new head gasket, timing belt, pump, valves etc this is just the last straw i cant afford to take it in again!! i need new tyres and the NCT.....any ideas?? also, its an 03 automatic model, should i sell up and try and try and find a car that isnt going to be a money pit or do u think this is it now its basically got a new engine???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Hi pearljamfan
    I can't see a mechanic changing around the wipers for no reason....:confused:
    Heres a diagram of the 307 wiper mechanism.....hope it helps...:)
    307wipermotor.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

thanks, ill try and get a look at it tomorrow .its weird, maybe someones sat on the hood and squashed it onto the arms, doesnt look dented tho, im :confused:very!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

thanks, ill try and get a look at it tomorrow .its weird, maybe someones sat on the hood and squashed it onto the arms, doesnt look dented tho, im :confused:very!

Did you use them when frozen? maybe the geometry got moved?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The ones on the 206 definitely go the wrong way!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

si_guru wrote: »
    Did you use them when frozen? maybe the geometry got moved?

im pretty sure i didnt, the car was in at the garage on the 30th, cos i broke down with the fanbelt, and that was the first time i drove it because id only just got it back after i got it back from the other garage! hohoho merry xmas me ar$e. will have a proper look tomorrow and fingers crossed i wont be so puzlled then! thanks 4 the replies!

• Advertisement
Advertisement