Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

game memorabilia

• 16-01-2010 5:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭

dont really know where to put this but its worth a shot here!

Does anyone know of any sites where i can buy items like this: http://tinyurl.com/yfk4e8o
    that actually ship to ireland, play.com don't :(

i know i could try ebay, but i would rather steer clear of it from now on:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

really ?????? play won't ship that here, are you sure :confused:

I have had much bigger things shipped from them here, A beatles rockband guitar controller at xmas being the last thing, and that box was a meter long nearly.

Just checked on amazon.co.uk to see if same item would go through and it would, however it was 30 pounds to get it here :eek:

Edit: I just tried on play there seems you are right
    Why do I need to review the delivery address?
    Items priced in pounds can only be delivered to UK addresses.
    Items priced in euros can only be delivered to European addresses outside the UK.
    Electronic items, gadgets and toys can only be delivered to UK addresses.
    Electronic items, gadgets and toys valued at £50 or over must be delivered to your credit/debit card billing address, which must be in the UK.
    Games items valued at £80 or over must be delivered to your credit/debit card billing address, which must be in the UK.
    Mobile content can only be purchased if you have a UK credit/debit card billing address.

Choose a different delivery address.

Guess the reason they shipped the guitar controller to me here was it was classified as a games accessory and not a toy, and cost less than the £50 pound limit , which is just stupid imo and what you linked to cost much less than £50

Edit Edit: Try ordering from here OP http://www.thehut.com/10068174.html
    I have bought from them before no problems, and if they will only ship to UK it will normally say in the item info, so I didn't actually check i myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

Thanks very much for the reply. The only reason i was hoping play.com would ship them is that they have a large selection. The hut have the Bioshock figure but not much else.

Thanks very much though.

Advertisement