Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

film development costs in dublin city

Options
  • 16-01-2010 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

sorry folks, am new to this boards lark, and did a search but couldn't find an up to date thread with this info. if it exists i would appreciate a redirection link thanks.

anyway... im looking for info on film development cost in the dublin region.. cheapest place, best quality etc...

also costs for getting negatives scanned to disk if anyone has that info..

all help is much appreciated!

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Boards user katiemaloe works in the photo store in blanchardstown - and has a boards user offer iirc for about 5 - 6 euro a roll develop, print, and scan to disk.

A place out in Artane (someone can fill in the detail) had a boards deal of 5 rolls developed and scan to cd for 15 euro.

A place on abbey street was spoken of highly in terms of the quality - can't recall their pricing or if there was a boards discount.

There may be others.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭theboat

I paid €8.79 in Gunne's yesterday for one roll of 35mm film, developed and scanned to disc, and for service with a smile :)

That said, I'll have to see if I can get it done more cheaply, as I won't be able to afford that long-term...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jjoconnor

I'd recommend John Gunn as well

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Will23

thanks folks, i was thinking gunn's too.. and wanted to see if there was cheaper out there.

i was looking to get old negatives scanned, and in gunnes they quoted me 10euro a roll. i had 7rolls and asked for a deal, but it wasnt happening!

if i can get film and disk for 9 ill be happy! and i know i'll get good quality in gunn's too!

Advertisement