Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Porting Nightmare

• 16-01-2010 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Bought my phone last Friday 7th Jan and am still waiting for number to be ported over due to some "issue" with the tech department.

I've now been told that it could take another 5 days for this issue to be looked into. This will take me up to 13 days to finally use the phone I was initially so excited to purchase.

Absolute nightmare, each customer care person I speak to tells me different things. And if i hear "i understand your frustration" one more time i'm going to explode.

Anybody else still having this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

My frien had this issue since 9of january but its resolved since yesterday. There were a lot of people with this problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Not porting from Vodafone by any chance are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement