Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MED1 / health Expense repayment

Options
  • 16-01-2010 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Has anyone fille dout MED1 form lately. I am just in the process of doing it now, and there is a section asking for "Revenue Return Address". Does anyone know what should be put into this? I dont remember this box from MED1 fille dout last year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I was actually doing one during the week. Was wondering myself what that was all about. I went online to see what my earnings were for the year concerned, as I can't find my P60 right now, and I was actually able to file the medical expense there. No need to fill in a Med1 at all. Just enter the expense amount, hit calculate and submit, and you're done.

You need to register with revenue.ie to be able to do this. If you're already set up, then you're sorted, otherwise it'll take about a week for them to send out your PIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭DUBISAK

jor el, had look at the online revenue and seen the med reclaim section and submitted, its very handy. the website looks great.

Last time I was on it was this time last year, but it was just called ROS then, didnt have PAYE online format as far as i remember. the ros format was very basic. I see it is still there though, I wonder is this just for Employers now??

Cant log onto either PAYE or ROS this evening, just get message to say they are out of order at the mo.

Anyway, thanks for leting me know about fillin in med on line

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

The return address is the address you want Revenue to use when returning correspondence to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

DUBISAK wrote: »
    the website looks great.

Don't know if I'd go that far, but it's certainly miles better than it was a few years ago. Could do with a bit more help and information about what's what, but it beats filling out forms, and it has a lot of your information already, so you can't screw up too badly.

Advertisement