Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruzcampo beer. Where can i buy it North Dublin?

Options
  • 16-01-2010 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi everyone. Im hoping you can help. I need to replace cruzcampo beer and cant find it anywhere:confused:. If you know of anywhere that sells it in D3 5 9 13 or 17 can you direct me please. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I've never seen this beer outside of Spain, but I would say your best chance is to try large offos like O Brians, Carry out, Booze2Go etc..

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 29 wheeliebin

I rang all the major offys and some other great ones that i knew stocked massive selection of foreign beers and no joy. They said they would ask their suppliers and find out for me but that could take a week if they even remember at all. Thanks anyway. I will have to come up with plan b

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Never seen it here. Other pale lagers are available.

Advertisement