If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MINI LIVINGCOLOURS Special offer!!

Options
  • 16-01-2010 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I've another fantastic offer for you all to enjoy.

This is one of my favourite gadgets...
    I have the Mini LivingColours in White, Silver and Black in stock and at a vastly reduced price!

These are compact LED mood lamps which let you set the desired colour it casts from the controls on its back or it can cycle through all the colours available to it.

Great thing to use when watching TV in the dark (nice addition to use in conjunction with our Ambilight TV's) or when just relaxing and listening to music (does anyone have time for that???)

Normally these are €99.99 but for the rest of the month whilst stocks last at least, the SALE PRICE is only €69.99!!!!

Spec below
    download.p4c.philips.com/files/l/lcs3002_05/lcs3002_05_pss_eng.pdf

Call on in a grab one!

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.