Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Water Upstairs not Downstairs

• 16-01-2010 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,

Sure everyone is sick of water.....

We have hot water upstairs from the sink and bath but none downstairs (the kitchen sink gives a dribble and then stops. Also the electric shower which is upstairs is refusing to work.

No idea whats going on - but would appreciate any help. Heating is Gas so don't think that should make a difference??

And advice on whether you think it could be an airlock, or something more serious??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭items

Hello, if you click on my name you will be able to see all posts I've made. A while back prob first 10 or so posts I started a thread in regional section to help with plumbing problems after flooding, Cork City I think. If you can find that thread their is many details on how to remove air locks, its possible to do so without even using tools, just your hand. Have a look, try a few suggestions mentioned, if still no join then it may be a different problem.

Advertisement