Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales

Options
  • 16-01-2010 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi everyone
    i was wondering how you would go about getting a pitch at the indoor car boot sale in barringtons st ive checked various websites but they are dated 2008 and im not sure if they still have the same contact numbers im presuming you cant just arrrive on and set up your table!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I had a pitch there on one occasion and made about 90euro from unwanted items like books, dvds, cds, ornaments and an old SLR camera. I think it starts at ten so get there around 9, pay 10e to set up your stall and they'll give you free coffee. Good craic too. I'm going to the one in Tuamgraney (near Scariff) co. clare some weekend, I hear it's a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

OP, they were advertising in the Limerick Post this week. It started again today and you can book on 087 619 8987.

Must do it myself some time and have a good clear out. I've got tons of stuff I could get rid of :o

Good luck.

Advertisement