Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tea!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I'm on Typhoo at the minute - they have it in Lidl. It's nice and strong :)

Strong, enough milk to change the colour just, no sugar and whatever chocolate/biscuit/cake (preferably french fancies) are in the press. There's usually something in the press.

My favourite tea is the Twinnings tea. It's in a yellow box and I can't find it to buy anywhere for the last while :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Barry's with 2 sugars and a bitta milk... perfection.
    I'm actually addicted. I went to France a few months ago and all they had in the hotel was green tea. I was getting migraines because I didn't have my fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

Barry's with 2 sugars and a bitta milk... perfection.
    I'm actually addicted. I went to France a few months ago and all they had in the hotel was green tea. I was getting migraines because I didn't have my fix.

oh i get migraines without tea too! think if i was abroad i'd need to bring teabags with me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

I think what you are experienceing is caffeine withdrawl!

I got that too when I tried to quit tea before, il never do such a silly thing again! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭Blacey

I love my tea. Today, I bought one of those "tea for one" sets: with the cup and saucer and the teapot that stacks into the cup!
    I'm typing this now, drinking lovely loose leaf tea and just wishing I had a fresh batch of scones to go with.... :)

Advertisement