Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapidshare download limit?

• 16-01-2010 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm thinking buying a rapidshare premium account and I'm just wondering is it worth it? Also wondering if there is some kind of daily download limit? I read there terms and conditions and from what I gather its something like 5gb a day, can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 buttersbrady

The limit is 25 gig a day. Whether it's worth it or not depend's on how much you will be downloading. I've got my moneys worth by downloading lots of hd movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭RD77

The limit is 25 gig a day.

Didn't know it was that much! I'll be downloading a fair amount of music and software, maybe some movies. Sounds like a stupid question but when you search for a large file and it has a lot of parts/links, how do you download them all at the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 buttersbrady

I use Jdownloader. You can copy all the links and then Jdownloader downloads each link one by one. It's a very good program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭RD77

Nice one thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

right thats enough of that

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement