Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sports rehabilitation and athletic therapy

• 16-01-2010 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

i am just looking for basically any information you can give me on this course..
    i hear its a new course but i believe its more or less a follow up of a previous course in carlow it? is this true?
    what do ye think the points will be for this new course (roughly)?
    is the course pretty hands on or is it very theoretical?

thanks in advance..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

THe course will be very hands on. The reason for becoming a straight degree rather than an add on to the certificate is that a huge amount of the practical rehabilitation & injury treatment modules were loaded into the third and fourth year. THis will now be spread over the duration of the whole course meaning less pressure in the final two years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

croker1 wrote: »
    i am just looking for basically any information you can give me on this course..
    i hear its a new course but i believe its more or less a follow up of a previous course in carlow it? is this true?
    what do ye think the points will be for this new course (roughly)?
    is the course pretty hands on or is it very theoretical?

As this is a new course you won't get many answers here. contact the course director or head of department in the college to get the correct info. Also, the demand for places will dictate the points, it's not possible to guess :(

Advertisement