Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto IV

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I only finished it about 3 weeks ago and I had the most up to date patched version :(
    No amount of googling said anything about a patch that fixed it, its a very strange one as it doesnt affect everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭extrinzic

This game is defiantly unsuitable for a minor. Every character in the game promotes an anti-social, nihilistic outlook where the solution to any problem involves violence, and money is only useful to buy drugs, weapons and prostitutes. Give your kid a book instead, he will thank you for it later.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

extrinzic wrote: »
    the solution to any problem involves violence, and money is only useful to buy drugs, weapons and prostitutes.
    Sounds like a good night out to me :P

Advertisement