Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hudson Trailer

• 16-01-2010 6:50pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the price of a new or good second hand hudson 10x5 trailer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭hammer73

pajero12 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the price of a new or good second hand hudson 10x5 trailer?

Lads, this is a common problem on alot of posts.... LACK OF INFORMATION

are you looking for a plant trailer, livestock trailer, flatbed trailer, bevertail trailer ?????

i can only comment on flat bed trailers, I priced up a new Ifor Williams 8x5 and a hudson 8x5 up north and there was not a lot in the difference. I would rate Hudson very highly. Only thing is Ifor's might hold their value better as its the first make people think of when looking for trailers.

There are 2 companies selling trailers around Ballymahon in Longford, Whites and Gehirety (spelling?) where you will get second hand prices, they advertise in the Farming Independent most tuesdays.

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 8560

look on donedeal.e under trailers. there are lots of plant trailers if thats what yuor after

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

hammer73 wrote: »
    Lads, this is a common problem on alot of posts.... LACK OF INFORMATION

are you looking for a plant trailer, livestock trailer, flatbed trailer, bevertail trailer ?????

i can only comment on flat bed trailers, I priced up a new Ifor Williams 8x5 and a hudson 8x5 up north and there was not a lot in the difference. I would rate Hudson very highly. Only thing is Ifor's might hold their value better as its the first make people think of when looking for trailers.

There are 2 companies selling trailers around Ballymahon in Longford, Whites and Gehirety (spelling?) where you will get second hand prices, they advertise in the Farming Independent most tuesdays.

Hope this helps

Sorry thought this would have been obvious seeing as this is the farming forum not the plant forum.Its a livestock trailer

Sorry thought this would have been obvious seeing as this is the farming forum not the plant forum.Its a livestock trailer

No need to get arsey, how many FARMERS do you know with a flat bed trailer??? I know plenty so if you are vague with your questions dont expect to get much help

hammer73 wrote: »
    No need to get arsey, how many FARMERS do you know with a flat bed trailer??? I know plenty so if you are vague with your questions dont expect to get much help

Nope cant think of 1.Thought it was obvious but fair enough!Sorry

• Advertisement

http://www.whitestrailers.com/sy_livestock.html

this is one of the people i was on about, not so many hudsens as ifors but will give you an idea as to the value of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭rliston

Bought a new Hudson 12x6 cattle box last April from a lad in the North for €4600, including dividing gate, tank, extra row of side vents, spare wheel and brackets for carrying two gates.

rliston wrote: »
    Bought a new Hudson 12x6 cattle box last April from a lad in the North for €4600, including dividing gate, tank, extra row of side vents, spare wheel and brackets for carrying two gates.

Thanks for that!Did you price them down south too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭locha

You should talk to Hamilton Trailers in Cookstown. They manufacute thier own, which are the dearest and best on the market. They also take trade ins (their own stuff only). So they should have second hands to sell on.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Dyna Power Trailers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭rliston

Thanks for that!Did you price them down south too?

Local dealer wanted €6000 for the same speced box

rliston wrote: »
    Local dealer wanted €6000 for the same speced box

Do you have a name or web address?

Advertisement