Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in North Kildare, West Dublin?

• 16-01-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a motorbike mechanic in the North Kildare - West Dublin area. I'm based in Celbridge.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Hey, in Leixlip meself.

The lads in Blakestown tyres are excellent, worth the trek up from Celbridge ;)
    Address : Unit 3 L, Centrepoint, Rosemount Business Park, Ballycoolin, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
    New phone number : 01 8293562

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

niley in lucan is my mechanic, pretty good with machines, always very help. He's close to woodies just off the n4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Another recommendation for the lads in Blakestown tyres. Dead sound bunch of lads that do great work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Iggy is a legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Hey, in Leixlip meself.

The lads in Blakestown tyres are excellent, worth the trek up from Celbridge ;)

need a new front tyre. if i order one from cotters will Blakestown throw one on? I assume they are reasonably priced?

• Advertisement

need a new front tyre. if i order one from cotters will Blakestown throw one on? I assume they are reasonably priced?

I'd say so, check what price the lads in Blakestown will get the tyre for you first though

KamiKazi wrote: »
    I'd say so, check what price the lads in Blakestown will get the tyre for you first though

will do. cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Cotters will put the tyre on for you too if you want. Did you mean crossans for the tyre?

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Cotters will put the tyre on for you too if you want. Did you mean crossans for the tyre?

sorry yes i did mean crossans. but in saying that cotters aren't that badly priced. they just don't have the tyre i'm looking for.

sorry yes i did mean crossans. but in saying that cotters aren't that badly priced. they just don't have the tyre i'm looking for.

Ask the lads in Blakestown to get the tyre for you, they did for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement