Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Conversational Classes every Wednesday

• 16-01-2010 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Tá ranganna comhrá ar siúl i nGaelscoil na nDeise gach Céadaoin ag a 7ac. Tá béim ar comhrá... Ní bheidh béim go leor ar grammadach. Tá nGaelscoil na nDeise suite ar Bhóthar na Gracedieu.

Hi guys - Irish conversational classes are running in Gaelscoil na nDeise every Wednesday at 7PM. The focus is mostly on conversational Irish, rather than grammar. Gaelscoil na nDeise is situated on the Gracedieu road.

Le meas,
    Seán

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Nice one beats. Are you doing some of the teaching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'm not :) It's run by Comhaltas.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭mjg

Can you give me some details on cost, how long the course will last etc.?

I had a look at the comhaltas site and couldn't find any details?

Go raibh maith agat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

They are going to work out the cost this Wednesday. It's literally just starting this Wednesday - we met up last week, but only had formalities. Not sure how long it's running to be honest, your best bet is to just drop by on Wednesday and you'll find out off the teacher.

Advertisement